1) Post-microsurgery dissection: removing the dorsal root ganglia and sympathetic nerve chains from ten day old chick embryos.
(The peripheral and central nervous systems have not yet attached so the dissection is painless)
2) Craft beer collection for the weekend.
3) Celebrating National Margarita Day on Friday!
4) College life in a double exposure.
1) Beer and wine haul in preparation for the weekend (it's not all mine, I promise!).
2 & 3) Postcards from The Postcard Age exhibition at the Boston Museum of Fine Arts.
4) Late-night Mario Kart races.